CIMCO Refrigeration

CIMCO Refrigeration Employee Reviews

Canada33 reviews
Good people and place to work Expected you to pickup on your own the supporting systems Lacked good training of CRM system Set yearly sales target wit
Good people and place to work
Expected you to pickup on your own the supporting systems

Lacked good training of CRM system

Set yearly sales target without any input from sales staff. Based on past year

I had same sales target as other sales reps that had built up over years
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
no office space for me to layout any of my work, had to work in board room when i did come to office
Sincèrement ce une bonne compagnie
Malheureusement Je ne peux pas parler salaire parce que j étais avec une agence mais ce une très bonne compagnie
What can I say
If you are a weasel then CIMCO is perfect place for you. You will excel and be promoted.

GO elsewhere if you work hard. Loyalty not rewarded. promotions go to favorite people not based on merit.

tools are out of service most of the time.

new job given without training.
Not a very nice place to work.
Unrealistic work load. No life work balance, very long hours. Not easily accessible. Very poor management.
Friendly people, unfortunately most people are overworked and on edge.
Good Experience
CIMCO is a great company to work for. They have amazing management to help you in your career. They have a foothold in the industry with custom refrigeration solutions.
favouritism and jobsite injuries
10/10 would not recommend. they would rather advance friends than people who are willing to put in the time, learn and work. Brought personal life to work and were very unprofessional. would never recommend.
Pros
pay
Cons
almost everything
fast paced stressful position as you have to know everything about all jobs. This job included billing, filing, shipping/receiving. You need to be organized and have knowledge of many different microsoft programs as well as SAP.
Please see my actual review
Contract workers face early endings to their contracts even after completing their trial periods successfully. The work hours are flexable in most locations and working with management to get your preferred hours accommodated can work for both yourself and management . This company is very successful and pays well within what it should pay for the position and has decent benefits at 3 months. I do not regret working there even though I was only a short term contracted employee.
Pros
Flex hours
Cons
Contract
Great place to Learn, but at a cost
The project engineering department is a great place to learn, but only because no one teaches you anything and you have to figure it all out on your own. It can be very stressful at times, and you will not be compensated for overtime. The pay is below average for engineers, but the work is interesting. If you can survive the first few years you can be fairly autonomous and enjoy the work.
Pros
Work is interesting, challenging, dynamic
Cons
Below Average Salary, Stressful Environment
motononous, boring work with long hours.
the work was very boring and repetitive. very hard on the body, would often be sore after a 12 hour shift (or longer). leaves little time outside of work. workplace culture is fine, everyone is friendly.
Pros
get paid for an hour long lunch break, great pay
Solid successful business
Really good place to work. Great benefits and share prices. Takes excellent care of thier customers and builds loyalty and trust. Training could improve, but getting there. Overall a rewarding company to work at.
Benefits
Cons
Training
Good Experience
Cimco is a large company that encompasses many parts of the industry. There are opportunities to learn a great deal from their knowledgeable service mechanics. Must be prepared to work flexible hours.
environnement de travail très stressant
environnement de travail stressant, toujours sous pression.
Travail très stimulant
Travail non routinier sur la route. Stressant à c'est heure, très diversifié travaux sur différents système.
Pros
Métier payant avec beaucoup d'avantages
Cons
Très exigeant physiquement beacoup d'heures de travail
Average day summery
I am a success driven individual. I was under the understanding that the support I required would have been available, however poor response time caused me frustration and unfortunately client disappointment. I have built a positive reputation in the HVAC/R trade and cannot allow it to be darkened by poor performance by my office and technicians.
Daily- If I wasn't prospecting for sales, id be on jobsites organizing or supervising sold projects.

I'd describe the culture as a cover yourself environment.

Hardest-the roller-coaster of the sales business and working with support staff.

Best- when a solid project was awarded to us. Solving clients problems.
Pros
Started exciting yet realized that due to the proximity of our technicians, we struggled filling commitments.
Cons
poor support.
Bon travail et appréciation
Un travail agréable,bien rénuméré,sérieux et sécuritaire .semaine 40 hrs 4 semaines de vacances.reconnaissance de notre travail.Appréciation reconnu Un esprit d'équipe
Pros
Temps double, pension à l'extérieur, kms payer
Poorly Run Office
Worked in the Winnipeg Branch as Service Dispatch. Management Team were of the poorest quality and lacked professionalism. Lazy and not on the ball.
Pros
made it clear to leave and find something better
Cons
Took months of my time that I will never get back.
okay but employees issues never get reslved
Job is okay. Managers does not listen and try to change things, If you try to resolve a problem they never listen.No one likes to help each othe. Do your job and forget the others who need help. They are not very considerate
Pros
christmas party
Cons
ot required
Hectic and stressful place
Not a bad company to work for but the prospect of advancement is limited. Still a highly traditional style of management that needs improvement. It's a typical 9-5 and work is sometimes slow. When it picks up it can be overwhelming.
Pros
Good xmas and BBQ gatherings
Cons
Not a fun environment sometimes
Amazing company to work for
Cimco is a great company to be apart of they have very good benefits and a very good hourly rate you will get lots of work experience with them considering they are always doing new jobs and are always doing feild work
Back stabbing
They let one of the salesman smoke in the building, don't dare say anything or else your career will be cut short. Was told that from a manager not long before I was fired being told I was getting complaints but no details at all. Not worth working there.
Pros
Cons
Management needs managing!