CIMA+

CIMA+ Employee Reviews

Canada35 reviews
Good internal expertise and growth opportunities through expanding services. Diversified internal services need integration to build muli-disciplinary efficiencies.
Secteur administratif RH : charge de travail trop élevé pour la quantité de techniciens à l'emploi. Cima prétend offrir un horaire flexible, dans les faits, il y a tellement de tâches à compléter qu'on ne peut prétendre travailler qu'une semaine régulière de travail, c'est impossible. Les employés de ce secteur quittaient en burn-out, les uns après les autres. Près de 20% des employés de ce secteur étaient en congé de maladie. À éviter.
Pros
Café gratuit et horaire flexible
Cons
Surchage de travail
Bonne ambiance dans un cadre collaboratif et convivial.
Bonne gestion au sein de l'équipe, dynamisme, Projets Intéressants, Horaires variable, atmosphère intéressante.
bonne compagnie
Bonne ambiance de travail

Projet intéressant
Allez-y pour laisser les meilleures places ailleurs à d'autres
The days are filled with interesting and challenging engineering tasks. I feel like i am utilizing my skills to make a difference in my industry. I feel that this office does well to cater to many personality types and build an office culture that is fun and makes me look forward to coming to work. I feel like a valued person in this group.

I feel that my management at the Calgary office is looking out for the future of my department in acquiring work, and developing the group. I feel management make an reasonable effort to ensure the happiness of their staff. I believe if we continue providing this quality work and a clean deliverable to our clients, CIMA will be a big consultant in the Calgary municipal engineering market. I am excited to keep growing with this group.
Très belle entreprise avec de belles valeurs. Personnel agréable et bonne condition de travail.
Environnement très propre et professionnel à tout les niveaux
Great group of employees create an enjoyable work environment. Lots of growth in western Canada and potential for large amounts of work. Amount of actual work varies greatly, workflows are very outdated and there is some friction between Eastern and Western offices. Company struggles to keep up with modern technologies.
CIMA+ is a good company if you are an engineer or a Quebecer. If you are a technician or administrative or proposal officer, you do not have chances of progress. If you are not born in the province of Quebec and you are working in the province of Quebec, forget it. You can find better engineering firms in Quebec. Salaries for administrative and proposal officer are much lower that average.
Pros
depends on the office location: nice environment
Cons
no progress; lower salaries; too much overtime
Managers are horrible... no meetings... no standards... no communication... no ethics and no corporate support... local partners run like sweet shop and yell at staff.
Cons
The asbestos removal position has a lot of procedures, so you must shower every time you come out of the work zone, which can be annoying. It's position that is hard to fulfill because of the nature of the job and all the steps needed to correctly execute the job.
L'équipe était superbe, le travail était bien mais un peu monotone.
I know more about the Calgary office, and the work culture of CIMA + company. For me it did not worked and I have seen for the others it did not work also. Working with this company effects badly on me, my family and my whole professional development.

You are going to lose your organic development in CIMA+, and it is going to effect your understanding of professional job. I have seen many peoples and many companies behaviour toward their employees and some of them are constructive and some not. CIMA + is not difinitely a constructive company and it is not a good company for your future development for sure.

The company itself have had many issues through out the years and that is because they do not have any understanding of value of others work.

Overall my experience was bad and I am trying to let you know that avoid this company as much as possible this way you will not have experience what I was into.
Pros
Nothing benificial I can think of.
Cons
Long hours, weak management, unprofessional, bad attitute toward emploees.
Small company which headquarter is on Quebec province. Calgary industry office is very driven mainly by small projects in the oil and gas patch. Ups and downs.
Nice company, many disciplines/areas to work. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people I get to work with we have a very nice office and regularly have company outings.

I am either on site providing construction management or in the office assisting and working with the project managers to prepare quantities and other project document.
Managers don't care about employees, they only think about they only care about their profit. For a beginner, it is not a good place to learn but they beginner as a cheap labor.
Its a good company to work for overall, but there aren't much advancement opportunities provided to staff, unless you are friends with the management.
Aside from that, it is okay. Not too great, but not bad either. Its a good place to learn and gain experience. But its probably not a long term place to stay.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Advancement/Training/Career Development
belle ambiance, productif ,sain et agréable. avantages sociaux interessant
Beaucoup de charge de travail, collègues et compagnie agréables.
okay not bad, benefits are not that good
culture is very diplomatic

8 hours per day

less vacations

less learning opportunity

not much room for advancement