CIM Employee Review

setting up
Product Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Prince George Bc3 January 2013
It was a good job. it was only seasonal. I did sampling of different products that came out. I learned not every job is that same and if you make it fun it will work out of the best. my co-workers were great to work with becuause if i needed help with something they were right there more then willing to help.
Pros
learning about new products
Cons
hard to get to bus on weekends

Other CIM Employee Reviews

A wonderful opportunity to apply my skills and add value
Director of IT & Client Services, FieldMatrix(FMI) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 December 2017
CIM was a growing organization when I joined, and my division - Field Matrix - was a brand new division. It was an exciting time that required some risk taking and some stepping out of my comfort zone.
I had amazing support from the senior management team and was allowed the opportunity to shape my division as we quickly grew from a small team to a very large team.
There were challenges every day, and there was never a dull moment!
The culture was positive, and fast-paced! I enjoyed every moment!
Pros
Ever changing and challenging environment
Cons
None really
Poor communication
Merchandising Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 July 2017
Best part was as a merchandiser always got to put out flowers and help people pick flowers or make little arrangements. The job was terrible because you were always waiting on the driver to deliver the order, store stock people to take it to the floor for you, communication with management both of the store you are merchandising and from CIM is terrible. They try to do all electronically but sometimes you just need to TALK.