Cik Telecom Inc.

Cik Telecom Inc. Employee Review

View all Cik Telecom Inc. reviews

Lots of freedom for individual ideas to thrive. Young Environment.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2015
CIK is a fairly young company in the telecommunications industry. Needless to say, this meant that there was little to no structure in most departments and a lot of stress. However, this very quality made it a very fun and dynamic environment. There was not a moment to waste or sit idle. For me that was a positive aspect of working at CIK Telecom. It meant I could bring my ideas to the table and have them be realized. It also helped me gain management experience very quickly into my career.

Because it was such a fast paced and growing company (rated 25th fasted growing Canadian company by profit 500), I found myself growing from a sales specialist to a team manager and customer relationship manager within just a couple years.

Other Cik Telecom Inc. Employee Reviews

Nice Workplace
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON12 September 2019
best workplace so far, everyone at workplace is good and do help each other. overall this place best to work with. manager is cool and a good listener.
Productive work place
Customer Care Supervisor Company (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 July 2019
It was a startup company, so had to handle a lot of departments other than my own. It helped increase knowledge and taught effective method of time management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cik Telecom Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Cik Telecom Inc. Reviews by Location