Cik Telecom Inc. Employee Reviews

Nice Workplace
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON12 September 2019
best workplace so far, everyone at workplace is good and do help each other. overall this place best to work with. manager is cool and a good listener.
Good for entry job and learning
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2016
* it is a small growing company which is good for learning more than in other big companies.
* salary rate is not competitive
don't like this company
Agent & Wholesale support, Order Escalation (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2015
not a good managed company, all higher position is occupied by family related members, don't have any chance to get promotion. salary was low. the working environment is not health, no ventilation, people get sick easily there. the employees there are nice, but just the employees not the managers.
Lots of freedom for individual ideas to thrive. Young Environment.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2015
CIK is a fairly young company in the telecommunications industry. Needless to say, this meant that there was little to no structure in most departments and a lot of stress. However, this very quality made it a very fun and dynamic environment. There was not a moment to waste or sit idle. For me that was a positive aspect of working at CIK Telecom. It meant I could bring my ideas to the table and have them be realized. It also helped me gain management experience very quickly into my career.

Because it was such a fast paced and growing company (rated 25th fasted growing Canadian company by profit 500), I found myself growing from a sales specialist to a team manager and customer relationship manager within just a couple years.
professional work place
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2014
learnt effective customer service skills in a call centre environment