CIK Telecom Inc.

CIK Telecom Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
* it is a small growing company which is good for learning and picking up multiple skill sets
* There is never a dull moment

The hardest part is having to deal with angry customers but this gives you * a chance to improve and learn how to deescalate situations and explain certain situations to customers

There is a lot of team building and collaboration between teams and departments.
Pros
Nice team and energy
Cons
Pay is not competitive
If you are looking for the start of your career this would be a good chance for you but do not expect any fair pay and competitive benefit. You need to obey whatever the manager tells you to do even though it is wrong. Try not to get HR angry because she is the manager of managers.
Friendly working environment, flexible working hours, fast-paced, provide snake coffee, good coileague. good management company. offer trainning. understanding employee need.
best workplace so far, everyone at workplace is good and do help each other. overall this place best to work with. manager is cool and a good listener.
It was a startup company, so had to handle a lot of departments other than my own. It helped increase knowledge and taught effective method of time management.
* it is a small growing company which is good for learning more than in other big companies.
* salary rate is not competitive
not a good managed company, all higher position is occupied by family related members, don't have any chance to get promotion. salary was low. the working environment is not health, no ventilation, people get sick easily there. the employees there are nice, but just the employees not the managers.
CIK is a fairly young company in the telecommunications industry. Needless to say, this meant that there was little to no structure in most departments and a lot of stress. However, this very quality made it a very fun and dynamic environment. There was not a moment to waste or sit idle. For me that was a positive aspect of working at CIK Telecom. It meant I could bring my ideas to the table and have them be realized. It also helped me gain management experience very quickly into my career.

Because it was such a fast paced and growing company (rated 25th fasted growing Canadian company by profit 500), I found myself growing from a sales specialist to a team manager and customer relationship manager within just a couple years.
learnt effective customer service skills in a call centre environment