Cigna

Cigna Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,849 reviews

CIGNA project very nice to work

CIGNA is a very nice company to work with, even if it was only as consultant. Great work culture and leadership. Very proud of having worked at this project

Administrative Assistant

Provided Administrative Assistant Duties to Insurance Adjusters and answered incoming phone inquiries. Also provided assistance to the Vice President and others.

Insights into Cigna

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

very repetitive job.

working for a call center is always very repetitive. I enjoyed working here because I enjoy working with people. it was very easy to get ahead in a career and to earn bonuses. the hardest part would be sitting for long hours.

Excellent work place, great morale.

Cigna Healthcare was a wonderful company to work for. A typical day consisted of assessing and processing medical claims up to payment stage both efficiently and quickly while maintaining excellent attention to detail. There were also a series of claims given to me by my colleagues that required auditing. I learned many skills working for Cigna healthcare, time management, speed, accuracy, organisational skills, the ability to opeate several computer progammes simultaneously, the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a highly pressurised environment, the ability to audit colleagues claims and problem solving skills. My co-workers were great, very helpful, team oriented, passionate about their work. The most difficult part of my job was the level of legislative change that impacted upon my decisions when processing claims. The most enjoyable part of my job was the challenge of exceeding targets and meeting productivity while always maintaining an excellent level of accuracy.

Pros

Flexible working hours, reward bonuses

Cons

Company shut down in Ireland and relocated overseas

Good place to work at Cigna

learned a lot about insurance a part from testing. fun place to work at cigna

Productive and fun work place

Working 12 hours per day. Worked with lot of mutli culter people. Managing onshore and offshore team(India).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cigna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Cigna with

Learn about Cigna in popular locations

• Cigna