Cielo Talent Employee Reviews

Overworked and understaffed
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI29 April 2018
No room for advancement and your work is micromanaged daily. This is definitely a learn as you job even for the managers. Don't expect any significant training prior to starting or throughout employment with this company.
Pros
Lots of PTO
Cons
Everything else
8 May 2018

Hi, this is Tara Cassady, Senior Vice President of Client Services. I admit that we hit the ground running quickly when bringing on new employees, or even when transitioning positions. There are always people and resources available, though, to guide you through each process and help you achieve success in your role. I'm disappointed to hear that was not your experience and welcome the opportunity to discuss. Please contact me any time at tara.cassady@cielotalent.com or 262-439-1428.

Flexibility and Dedication mean nothing
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indiana17 April 2018
Working at a company that abruptly lays off employees and tells them to apply for other positions within the company knowing fully that they do not plan on hiring them leaves a bad impression. HITOP is only as good as the paper it's printed out on. When it comes down to people actually having your back it only applies to people who kiss up enough or people who have the right "friend's" .this is not a place you should plan to retire from only one to pass through
Pros
Cons
The supervisor
27 April 2018

Hi, this is Tara Cassady, SVP of Client Services for the Americas. I'm disappointed to hear that you had such a poor experience working at Cielo. When an account transitions, we do everything we can to find positions internally for our employees. If you would like to discuss your personal experience, please contact me at tara.cassady@cielotalent.com or 262-439-1428.

Empresa excelente para se trabalhar
Analista de Atendimento Pleno (Former Employee) –  Alphaville, SP8 April 2018
Os dias de trabalho são intensos, mas um ótimo ambiente para se trabalhar.
Aprendi o trabalho em equipe, cumprimento de prazos e transparência nas informações
Líderes imediatos próximos e participativos
Os maiores desafios eram o interface entre as áreas para o cumprimento dos prazos e metas.
A Empresa proporcionava bons benefícios compatíveis com a carga de trabalho.
Pros
ônibus fretado
Cons
distancia
Review
Impression Center Agent (Former Employee) –  brookfield,WI22 March 2018
I worked in the call center for cielo. I took over 100 calls a day along with filing requisitions. I also scheduled HMIV daily. I would get phone interviews scheduled and also face to face interviews. I would also help candidates find careers.
9 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post. The Impression Center is a busy team and we appreciate the volume of calls our specialists handle every day! The star rating you provided indicates that you had a less-than-positive experience at Cielo and I'm disappointed to see that. Positive or negative, it is always helpful to know what drove your opinion of your experience. If you have any specific feedback you would like to provide about your time here, please don't hesitate to reach out to me, Marissa Geist, Managing Director - Americas at marissa.geist@cielotalent.com.

Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI20 March 2018
Great place to work. I enjoy working there but I there is no room for growth for me.

Great pace of work.
Great teamwork.
Team managers have been great.

Posted on behalf of Marissa Geist, Managing Director for the Americas
I love to hear that you’re enjoying working at Cielo, but I am disappointed to hear you don’t see opportunity for growth. Depending on what your goals are, there are many different career paths available for people who want to grow with this organization. With our new models and expanding specialty groups, there are more options than ever for seasoned TACs. You may not find the path that suits you, but I hope you’ll consider having a conversation with your leader or your People & Culture Business Partner to understand what’s out there in terms of opportunities. I am always happy to talk as well. My door’s always open. Please stop in any time or contact me at marissa.geist@cielotalent.com.

Good work life balance but poor inward mobility
Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  brookfield, wi9 March 2018
Many different pros and cons. It was a good start in the career field but I do not suggest it long term. Moving up at Cielo is nearly impossible. Flexibility is a nice perk.
9 April 2018

Hi, this is Marissa Geist, Managing Director for the Americas. I’m glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the flexibility Cielo offers. It’s definitely a huge benefit to working here. What I’m disappointed to read, though, is that you left because of lack of opportunity for mobility. We almost always have open positions available to our employees and as long as you’ve been in your current position for at least nine months and have manager approval, you can apply. I will ask to make sure these opportunities are shared more proactively with the IS team. Although you’ve already left Cielo, I welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience. Please contact me at marissa.geist@cielotalent.com. Thank you and best of luck.

Work from home environment was a plus
Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Partner (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN5 February 2018
Work was primarily transactional
Good Work Life balance
Great inner team of workers - always willing to help
Hardest part of job was lots of process changes
Learned how to manage my day and time better
13 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m glad that your time with Cielo was positive and that you found value in our flexible work options. Flexing and changing with the client environments can be challenging to work through, and I am guessing that last comment was a direct result of managing through that change! Team members often listed as one of the “pros” of working here, so I am glad to hear you had a good experience. Best of luck in your future endeavors. Thank you!

Great place if you have a corporate mindset
Onboarding (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin3 February 2018
I have worked for Cielo for three years. I have almost quit several times, but I haven't out of fear of the unknown.

It is a call center atmosphere in cubicles that have no barriers between cubicles. Your coworker is in your face while on the phone. Your coworker is in your face when they cough and sneeze (yuck!!!). Your coworker is in your face ALL DAY LONG! There is no privacy at all. Some people like that atmosphere. I am not one of them.

The only reason I still work there is because of the PTO and my manager. My manager is awesome. She has been promoted and is still my manager, but I report to someone else now and I have issues with her communication style. Over the last few months it seems that micromanaging is the new managerial style.

If there is anything that you like about this job, anything, give it a few weeks and it will change. I sometimes wonder if the changes are for the mere sake of change. Keep them guessing what is coming next.

I find the work challenging and I really like what I do, but it doesn't make up for the corporate mentality. I don't believe that upper management is aware of how their decisions affect the workers in the trenches.

In summary, if you are into the open concept, ladder-climbing, RAH-RAH atmosphere of the corporate mentality, this is the place for you. If you want to do your job and not be constantly scored by how many times you can give someone a "Values in Motion" for simply doing their job, this may not be the job for you,
Pros
PTO is great! The people are awesome! Flexible work hours. Team atmosphere.
Cons
Open Concept Call Center atmosphere, stressful, pay is not commensurate to responsibility.
13 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your honest thoughts and feelings. It sounds like the work and your manager are positives for you here, but you’re not a huge fan of the open concept. We designed those spaces to be more collaborative, but I can understand how that may feel a little close when you can see your coworkers all day.

As far as the corporate environment, that is something to talk about with your manager. I do, as I hope all the leaders do, want to know feedback on your thoughts and experiences with change, our workplace and our environment. Change comes for a variety of reasons here, and sometimes at a pace that is challenging. We do our best to balance, but we can always improve. You mention that you are a former employee, but the review reads like you are still with Cielo. If you are still with us, I encourage you to talk to your manager on ways we can improve. I would welcome the opportunity for a one-on-one meeting to learn more about your concerns and work together on possible solutions. Please contact me at marissa.geist@cielotalent.com or come by to see me.

Fun people to work with
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI1 February 2018
It’s a fun place to work, unfortunately the management needs to lead the team to show they are part of the team and willing to lead by example instead of putting changes in place and not following through themselves.
13 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I’m glad to hear that you’re having fun at work!

At Cielo, we expect leaders to lead by example. To create value, trust and respect in the workplace, everyone – especially leaders -- need to do what they say they will do. If that’s not happening, I’d like to hear more about it. My door is always open!

Different Job Aspects
Interviewing Specialist/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WI1 February 2018
I worked as an Interviewing Specialist and as a Recruiter. Depending on what team you are on, your day can vary significantly. I loved the advancement and opportunity, as well as my coworkers. Cielo made it fun to come into work and really had a great atmosphere. The work can be as simple or challenging as you want it to be, there are always opportunities to take on more responsibility. I left after almost two years due to the politics and behavior of my management.I really miss working at the company and the other people though. They don't compensate as much as other companies, but it didn't matter to me, because I loved the company and my control over my work and growth. I didn't have to work weekends or overtime until I was salaried, and then I was expected to constantly be on the job. The volume of work can change drastically from day to day, as do expectations and who you work with. If you have the support and resources you are set up for success to overcome these obstacles, if not, you get overwhelmed and the pressure is unbearable.
Pros
Free food, fun activities, the people, job fulfillment
Cons
Converting from a temp position to being permanent, management, pay
13 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your employee experience. It’s always nice to read a review that is infused with passion, excitement and enthusiasm for Cielo! It sounds like you took charge of your personal development and owned your future at Cielo.

Your comments about leaving due to management concern me. I hate to have a committed team member feel the need to leave when they love the company. I recognize that the speed of productivity and pace of change at Cielo is often overwhelming. That said, I do hope you shared this feedback prior to leaving, so we can continue to address the challenges as employee feedback, like yours, helps us move closer to achieving that right balance for everyone. If you have more feedback to share, please contact me at Marissa.geist@cielotalent.com.

Thank you for taking the time to share.

Ótima experiência
serviço temporário (Former Employee) –  Vila Velha, ES26 January 2018
Trabalhei como vendedor na Cielo durante o período de 3 meses ( vaga temporária de final de ano) boas condições e ótimos benefícios.
Pros
Vales alimentação e bons hotéis nas viagens
Cons
Sem chance de promoção
Great Company!
S Executive Dr (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI 5300522 January 2018
Awesome internal career growth and training opportunities. Management keeps the employees up to date on the status of company, (growth, goals, profits). Bonuses and recognition are provided. Unfortunately, when clients end contracts they do not always have an opening available. Working at Cielo has provided me with new skill sets that will benefit me for the rest of my life!
23 January 2018

You're right that taking ownership of your success now is sure to set you up for success! We pride ourselves on the training and professional development opportunities we offer our employees, and are so glad you’ve taken advantage of them. As far as account transitions go, when openings are available, we do our best to place Cielo employees into those positions, and to keep the team informed along the way. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Cielo!

Great Place to Work but Pay Could improve
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI18 January 2018
I love working at Cielo. It has a very family based feel about it. People are always willing to help one another and there's opportunities if you look for them. The only criticism I have about the company is their pay is low, compared to the industry. They really need to offer more competitive pay if they want to complete with other large RPO firms. Benefits are good and they give plenty of time off.
23 January 2018

We love to hear that you work with such a supportive team - thank you for sharing. We do consistently review our compensation and benefits packages to ensure that we remain competitive in the indstury, and will continue to do so.

Well organized
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN16 January 2018
Cielo is well organized and provides support to their employees. I was also ale to work from home which a great benefit. I am looking to leave only due to change in clients.
18 January 2018

We appreciate your review, and are so glad to hear that you have had a positive work experience. Please consider reviewing the open opportunities posted on Cielo's internal career portal.

Great opportunity to work from home
Senior Recruiter serving Ascension (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI16 January 2018
Cielo gave me a great opportunity to work from home as a recruiter supporting a local client. I would recommend the company to anyone considering a RPO position.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Never see office people in Wisconsin
17 January 2018

Thanks so much for your enthusiastic posting! We're thrilled to hear you have had such a great experience working as a remote employee for Cielo.

18 January 2018

Having the ability to work from home is a benefit that many of our employees enjoy, and we're so glad to hear that you had that opportunity. We know that our remote employees do not get as may chances to visit the headquarters offices as they should, and we are currently working to build that into our onboarding practices. Headquarters employees want to interact with our remote employees, too!

Ability to work remotely, but very risky career move!
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Remote12 January 2018
Great to work remotely..
Great tools and resources designed to allow you to be successful..
Job security is at risk however as this is an RPO and ALL clients are under contract and can quit at any time
15 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback about working at Cielo! We pride ourselves on the training and professional development opportunities we offer our employees and are glad to hear you have leveraged them to succeed in your career.

Great place to be
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI10 January 2018
I enjoy working with everyone i work with. You are trained properly for your position. The company makes sure you are ready. The environment is a stress free.
12 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share about your work experience at Cielo. We agree that our people – like you! – make this a great place to work!

Fun place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI9 January 2018
Would recommend this business for people in the RPO business. Very face paced and keeps you on your toes. Full cycle recruitment from sourcing, screening candidates, hiring manager interviews, etc.
10 January 2018

Cielo is definitely a fast-paced environment - one that gives all of our employees the opportunity to constantly grow in their career. Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback!

Recommended
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN8 January 2018
It was a good experience and I loved working from home. Having this as an option allowed me to have a better work-life balance. I learned that in RPO, things can change quickly.
10 January 2018

We're so glad to hear you had a great experience working for Cielo. Having the ability to work remotely is certainly a benefit that many employees enjoy as part of our flexible work environment. RPO is certainly a dynamic industry, which gives all of us the opportunity to learn a lot and work witth a lot of great people. Thank you for your dedication!

Great Place to Work!
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WI7 January 2018
If any positions or a potential career with Cielo interests you, I highly recommend exploring their opportunities based on my experience with them. I came to the RPO along with my client when they entered the platform partnership. With a great deal of experience in Shared Services and recruitment outsourcing, I had high expectations that were met and exceeded.

A typical day in one of these positions is going to vary based on who you work with and their recruitment preferences but there are a variety of services provided. A day could involve anything in the full cycle process from requisition creation to sourcing or campaigning. This employer truly allows you to apply and develop your skills and abilities. The workplace culture is collaborative and I cannot speak enough of the software, tools, and resources they offer employees such as continued learning and growth opportunities.

I know I sound like a robot, but honestly, I just want to provide my impression to help someone else make a more informed decision! When I was making the move to Cielo, I sought out as much feedback as I could so I hope to pass on the knowledge I have now.
Pros
Work from home options, bonus potential, Pto, variety of healthcare options, etc.
Cons
Not that it is a con, but I cannot figure out how the bonus structure works.
8 January 2018

Thank you so much for your thorough, enthusiastic review. It's employees like you who make Cielo a great place to work. In terms of the bonus structure, it is new this year - we encourage you to connect with your leader or with your HR Business Partner for further clarification.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cielo Talent. Our community is ready to answer.