CID Entertainment Employee Reviews

Boa Empresa
promotor de vendas (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ2 July 2018
A crise fonográfica acabou com a Empresa e assim teve várias demissões.
Pros
Trabalho Com Música
Cons
A crise Fonográfica
Great place to pick up extra money and have fun
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KS28 February 2018
Fast pace, setting up areas for concerts and making sure everyone is checked in. People order tickets through us so we make sure they come and get the experience they deserve.
Productive hands on concert experience!
VIP Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK20 February 2018
CID Entertainment is work that is picked up on the basis of finding shows/shifts in your area or surrounding cities. There is availability to pick up Check-In staff shifts or Production Assistant shifts. Having the freedom to pick what you want to work makes this a great part-time gig and an easy way to make some extra money.

Sometimes there are a lot of tours in an area and sometimes there aren't. You have to frequently check the website for concerts coming to the area.

You get to meet a lot of cool industry people - touring staff AND you get to interact with artist fans. The hands-on experience is great. PLUS you get to enjoy the concerts for free too after your work is done, which is rather rewarding!
Pros
pick what shifts you want, location can vary, awesome concerts
Cons
not a lot of shows in certain areas
Fun staff and usually laid back days
CID Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MI27 January 2018
It's very fun to work a concert and an added benefit is being able to attend the concert afterwords! I've met great people and had the opportunity to improve customer service and communication skills
Productive and fun workplace
Check-in Manager (Current Employee) –  Various locations2 January 2018
If i could make a sustainable career out of this job, I would. It is a lot of traveling but it is definitely worth the time. The people are great to work with.
Fun hands on experience
VIP Ambassador (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL3 October 2017
CID Entertainment provides me with a fun way to learn more about management and the music industry. I get to interact with excited fans and still get paid to do what I love.
Pros
Paid, fun atmosphere
Fast-paced and fun work environment
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL23 August 2017
A typical day at work here consists of preparing the VIP meet & greet and photography station, preparing merchandise for all attendees whom have purchased a VIP package, before starting the check-in process with guests. I then operate the check-in table and ensure that all attendees have the proper credentials for their VIP experience and answer any questions they may have about their event. Finally, I assist with the break down of the event area.

This experience has allowed me to see behind the scenes of a large scale event and learn more about what goes into its production.
Great team to be apart of
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  California1 December 2016
Fun and exciting work place. Constantly changing and locations and setting up different VIP parties for guest to have a wonderful experience at the show or concert they were attending.
Fun Work Environment
Entertainment Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA20 October 2016
This is a laid back part time job that allows you to pick the events you would like to work. The people you meet are friendly and come from different places all over the country. I have only worked a few events with this company, but it is a great way to make some extra cash over the weekend, and allows you to use interpersonal skills to make people enjoy their experience.
Great
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA4 August 2016
Decent wages, decent workers. Good place to work. Management is present but only when there is an issue. Work culture is great.
low pay and treated like a contractor then a employees
Check in (Former Employee) –  LA16 October 2015
Can be told u work 3 hours or 100 hours if you work many hours they pay you min wage. Job fun but for what they charged we should be paid more.
Pros
Live shows
Cons
Pay and not enough work
Great Company
On-Site Check In/Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX31 May 2015
I absolutely love working with CID Entertainment! They not only give an incredible experience for every fan in the room but have a special connection with their employees and I am so glad I get to be apart of making their VIP experiences happen.
VIP Touring
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis6 January 2015
Working backstage to provide the guest the best experaince possible.
Pros
Touring
Cons
Not enough work
Fun workplace for short assignments
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA17 December 2013
Great work environment and culture; fantastic part-time job for short bursts with good pay.
Great atmosphere and colleagues. Took different business track career
Project Manager / Event Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NY10 December 2013
Worked onsite and music events for CID Entertainment holding various positions and tasks varying from operations, logistics, VIP representation, event coordination/planning.

Hardest part about the job is catering to hundreds of VIP's for specific services and making sure everyone feels like they are being treated as if they are the only ones that matter.

Most Enjoyable part of the job is meeting very interesting people and working with great colleagues. I learned ample people-skills and how to build relationships with people I met for the very first time and how to keep them feeling like they are the ones that matter most.
Pros
Great incentives, Traveling all over the country, working events as VIP Coordinator and Project Manager
Cons
Balancing a work-life that is different than an office setting, traveling every week.
CID Entertainment
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NY7 November 2013
At CID Entertainment, a company that offers VIP packages for music festivals and tours, I saw firsthand that the little things matter. Customer loyalty stems from a personalized and meaningful experience, not just a VIP bracelet.
Great learning experience
VIP Party Assistant (Former Employee) –  multiple locations30 May 2013
Contracted out to work and had a great time. Learned a lot about the industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CID Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5