CID Entertainment Employee Reviews

fun work environment
Palm Springs, Shuttle Stop Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CA14 June 2019
working for CID was great. Made great friendships and got to work for people who wanted to create a fun environment for the attendees of the events. I was managing my own shuttle line basically from the start so I got to learn very quickly how to manage other employees.
CID Review
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Varies21 May 2019
CID Entertainment is a leader in memorable experiences. From check-in staff to production tours, the team is always ready to go and the artist's have always treated the employees well.
Pros
Great staff, memorable experiences
Cons
Low pay
fun workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA13 December 2018
I enjoyed working with the company. Everyone I worked with was nice, organized, knew what they were doing and was quick to explain I or someone else was confused on a task.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
working hours were not stable
Fun Fast Pace Work Environment
Project Manager - Festival Operations (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA4 December 2018
Juggling a lot of moving parts and many projects at once. Workplace culture is laid back and fun. Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing how grateful guests are for the services provided.
Work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Various, USA24 November 2018
This is a contract gig, and with every event it's a different culture. I love working with them so far. It's hard getting gigs in areas like New York City because of the number of other Ambassadors in the area.
Pros
Free concerts after being cut (sometimes)
Cons
Not always getting gigs because too many ambassadors
Boa Empresa
promotor de vendas (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ2 July 2018
A crise fonográfica acabou com a Empresa e assim teve várias demissões.
Pros
Trabalho Com Música
Cons
A crise Fonográfica
Only worked here temporarily
VIP Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rogers, AR3 April 2018
I loved the people I worked with, even though it was just for a couple of shows. Only downside is no money in music. I would have to work there longer to make any strong opinion.
benefits
Great place to pick up extra money and have fun
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KS28 February 2018
Fast pace, setting up areas for concerts and making sure everyone is checked in. People order tickets through us so we make sure they come and get the experience they deserve.
Productive hands on concert experience!
VIP Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK20 February 2018
CID Entertainment is work that is picked up on the basis of finding shows/shifts in your area or surrounding cities. There is availability to pick up Check-In staff shifts or Production Assistant shifts. Having the freedom to pick what you want to work makes this a great part-time gig and an easy way to make some extra money.

Sometimes there are a lot of tours in an area and sometimes there aren't. You have to frequently check the website for concerts coming to the area.

You get to meet a lot of cool industry people - touring staff AND you get to interact with artist fans. The hands-on experience is great. PLUS you get to enjoy the concerts for free too after your work is done, which is rather rewarding!
Pros
pick what shifts you want, location can vary, awesome concerts
Cons
not a lot of shows in certain areas
Fun staff and usually laid back days
CID Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MI27 January 2018
It's very fun to work a concert and an added benefit is being able to attend the concert afterwords! I've met great people and had the opportunity to improve customer service and communication skills
Great work environment at various locations attending music festivals.
VIP Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA11 January 2018
Amazing job attending to the needs of high value guests in a fun environment. In addition to our daily compensation, meals, camping and admittance into the music festivals are included. As an employee, we are also able to take scheduled breaks in order to watch any artists performing at the festivals.
Productive and fun workplace
Check-in Manager (Current Employee) –  Various locations2 January 2018
If i could make a sustainable career out of this job, I would. It is a lot of traveling but it is definitely worth the time. The people are great to work with.
Great contract opportunities across North America
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL28 November 2017
I began working for CID Entertainment mid 2015 and it is a great company to do contract work for! You can request to work specific events in specific locations on your time.
Fun hands on experience
VIP Ambassador (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL3 October 2017
CID Entertainment provides me with a fun way to learn more about management and the music industry. I get to interact with excited fans and still get paid to do what I love.
Pros
Paid, fun atmosphere
Fast-paced and fun work environment
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL23 August 2017
A typical day at work here consists of preparing the VIP meet & greet and photography station, preparing merchandise for all attendees whom have purchased a VIP package, before starting the check-in process with guests. I then operate the check-in table and ensure that all attendees have the proper credentials for their VIP experience and answer any questions they may have about their event. Finally, I assist with the break down of the event area.

This experience has allowed me to see behind the scenes of a large scale event and learn more about what goes into its production.
Great team to be apart of
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  California1 December 2016
Fun and exciting work place. Constantly changing and locations and setting up different VIP parties for guest to have a wonderful experience at the show or concert they were attending.
Fun Work Environment
Entertainment Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA20 October 2016
This is a laid back part time job that allows you to pick the events you would like to work. The people you meet are friendly and come from different places all over the country. I have only worked a few events with this company, but it is a great way to make some extra cash over the weekend, and allows you to use interpersonal skills to make people enjoy their experience.
Great
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA4 August 2016
Decent wages, decent workers. Good place to work. Management is present but only when there is an issue. Work culture is great.
low pay and treated like a contractor then a employees
Check in (Former Employee) –  LA16 October 2015
Can be told u work 3 hours or 100 hours if you work many hours they pay you min wage. Job fun but for what they charged we should be paid more.
Pros
Live shows
Cons
Pay and not enough work
Great Company
On-Site Check In/Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX31 May 2015
I absolutely love working with CID Entertainment! They not only give an incredible experience for every fan in the room but have a special connection with their employees and I am so glad I get to be apart of making their VIP experiences happen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CID Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5