CIBC
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

CIBC Employee Reviews

Found 3,219 reviews matching the search
Featured review
CIBC selected this as a representative review
Great place to grow and develop as a young professional; works with very notable, high profile, and reputable Canadian clients . Very team-oriented culture. Management open and very approachable — both with respect to day-to-day operations and with to long-term growth initiatives.
Le travail à la CIBC nous amène à nous dépasser continuellement. Nous apprenons à travailler de façon pro-active et efficace. Le support des dirigeants est très présent et accessible.
Competitive salary with great benefits. Once you know the work it gets easier as you gain experience. Overall its a nice place to be and a good mix of work and fun activities.
Pros
Work life balance
its Alright, nothing negative about the place, the town was not the best fit for me as it was less than 5 thousand people in that town. hard to get a transfer away
Job Work / Life Balance and Salary/Benefits are satisfactory, however I cannot stress enough the importance of REALLY looking at the shortcomings of the other cadres in order to truly put into context the reality of this workplace
I look forward to going to work everyday and every morning I find a purpose and joy from doing what I love. I enjoy serving customers and the salary and pecks are amazing
CIBC is not only a great employer who supports their employees, but also their community as a whole. There are many ways to give back with the help of CIBC as a platform, and that is amazing.
The management was really good. It's a wonderful opportunity for entry-level candidates. I have learnt work-life balance, time management, teamwork. The most important thing is to present something in a professional way.
I love working here. They're very supportive, kind and full of great advice for staff. I feel like they really try their very best to be there for us. There is also easy communication to all levels.
CIBC is a great place to work. Salaries are competitive and there is a lot of room for advancement once in the company. It is at times a very stressful environment, but with the support of management and great co-workers, it makes the job a lot easier!
I have the great privilege of working with a group of talented individuals that care about making a difference in the lives of the clients the serve. With any work though a professional environment and don't forget it even if others do.
Competitive salary with great benefits. Work can even get stressful at times but managers and work colleagues are friendly. Interview and training process is great and work gets easier with time as you gain experience.
The work place was at the corporate building with various celebration and event to ease working in a fast pace and high pressure . People are very supportive.
The work culture generally is very nice with a good mix of work and fun activities. I worked in 2 different departments. For one of the departments I have no complaints except that it was a little slow and catching up on the tech front. Work at the other place was moderately placed but a little chaotic since it had too many cooks. Overall its a nice place to be and depends on the individual circumstances as well (Note: One cannot speak for the organization in general, experiences are based on your team and immediate manager)
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Catching up on tech front
CIBC is a fun place to work. I had a very understanding boss and my team was terrific. I was trained in a very collaborative way that allowed me to learn on the go
The benefit of working or having worked for CIBC was you are introduced to a business environment, as well as learn the different services and products offered, systems used as well as the customer base that CIBC assists. Overall it was a great learning curve and experience to be part of it.
Pros
Entitled benefits, in class teach before actually working
Cons
Sometimes it can get intense
- immerse into a large organization - people are open-minded but slow pace to change - work-life balance - get better understand on how to "get it done"
Most of the management teams are female. Enterprise Anti Money Laundering team was a very quiet place, excellent location and friendly coworkers. Coffee is free
good stuff. lots of bureaucracy so hard to get things done the right way sometimes. projects start and stop for random reasons and it seemed like we were always waiting on something. great people though and learned alot about working in a large company.
  1. Employee reviews