CIBC Employee Review

Good, stable place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bobcaygeon, ON24 October 2013
Performing daily banking transactions while identifying client needs.

Other CIBC Employee Reviews

I worked for Cibc for four years
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  High River, AB23 April 2018
I would give caution to anyone thinking of working in the banking industry as I was part of the management team you are paid salary and not paid any extra for staying late and helping others balance there tills or anything that upper management requires of you. many people working in the banking industry are stuck feeling unhappy and unfulfilled. As far as the pay goes it was decent but not at all worth the stress. the most enjoyable part of the job was my ability to move forward within the company. this is a face paced industry if you cannot keep up you will be left behind. working for Cibc has taught me many things and helped me move on and change my career completely, I would never go back and change anything.
decent place to work
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 April 2018
Work hours are very flexible, we can do 7-3 or 10-6 or any other schedule that fits us. As an intern, my main job responsibilities were to implement code changes for quarterly releases, update database, and some other tasks. Manager was really nice. I was in a great team that was supportive and helpful in many ways.
Pros
flexible hours