CIBC
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

CIBC

CIBC Employee Review

Good to get your first banking job for a year and then move on. Bad management.

Good to get your first banking job for a year and then move on. Bad management.Very sales oriented pressure whether you’re a CSR or FSR. You’re expected to push products on clients even if it’s clearly not in their best financial interests.High turnover rate. You’re also actively expected to push clients to using digital services rather than coming in, essentially working to phase you out of a job someday.

Pros

Other staff were really nice

Cons

very stressful for sub-par pay

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Thank goodness for the old staff that's in other rolls now but trying to help us all new staff because nobody cares

Not a fun place! Horrible manager that doesn't know anything and doesn't want to, just complains. Complains all the time never complementary! Only if he likes you or wants that person to do everything! Doesn't have any customer service and then wants to tell you how to be around clients, it's the most messed up place I've worked and I'm talking about 40 yrs of working! They made me doubt myself and feel horrible, never would stay in that environment so I left!

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

Worse unorganized place I've ever worked! Horrible management and training
Same role

Call center job

training is thorough but the management needs help. long wait times very repetitive over 60-80 calls a day, same procedure every day. this will make you fall asleep
Same location

Ok job to work at start.

Back to back calls non-stopManagement is goodGreat first job to learn about the fieldHardest part of the job is to tough it up, a lot of annoying customers calling.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Need to stay 1 year in order to switch position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare CIBC with

• CIBC
  • Good to get your first banking job for a year and then move on. Bad management.