CIBC

CIBC Employee Reviews for Solutions Manager in Montréal, QC

Always finding support by Management. Environment supporting diversity encouraging team work. Solutions tailored to help clients. coaching to follow up on employee performance. Friendly workplace.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
night shifts
I worked for Cibc for over 3 years and I would definitely recommend it as a great work environment if a person is looking to work in the financial industry.
Pros
Amazing work place
I worked for CIBC for more than 4 years and it was great place to work and meet new people. Management was great and accessible at all time; however, it was very hard to promotions.
I highly recommend CIBC as a workplace. There is no dull moment at work and its very fun and friendly environment. I enjoy working at CIBC and met extraordinary people however there was not much advancement for me.
CIBC is a great bank to work in, to learn a lot of processes and to advance. However, salary wise, it is not as competitive as the other top 2 banks like TD and RBC. Bonuses are always promised but we never get what we are entitled to. Work is extremely demanding and appreciation is given only by words, that alone, do not translate to any concrete change in the current position specially in financial terms. Management is subject to a lot of up and downs, one department could be subject to better managers than others, there are no standards and it kind of feels everything is left on luck, whether you get a good manager or not, because a lot of them you will start to wonder why are they at their position in the first place..
Pros
advancement, processes, experience, cases
Cons
salary, management decisions, bonuses