CIBC

CIBC Employee Reviews for Sales and Service Technician

Calls, after calls, expect that from a call-center environment. If you can stick with it for couple of years, lots of opportunity to grow. Also, expect heavy competition for higher roles internally.
very productive and fun place to work. the atmosphere is more like that of family, management always trying to bring the best in people and helping everyone achieve their goal.
they are very old and relaxed and plan on staying in their role for a very long time so if you want to manage, you have to wait in line for a very long time
not paid enough for amount of work you have to do. management is not experienced enough. they put people who are not experienced enough, into roles they shouldn't be in. short staffed most of the time.
I loved working there, had a very good peer support & manager. Opportunities to get overtime & extra pay for that. Very friendly team members. Very good benefit plans for employees.
Typical day involved preparing all the financial reports from the day before and making sure the numbers matches before forwarding to my general manager for review and approval. I enjoyed helping the sales associate close sales on protection product we sold for the furniture. It was such joyous moment to see people deciding on what couch they will be taking home and it brought joy to my heart whenever the asked me what i thought.
Pros
Near TTC
Cons
The most enjoyable part are the people. Management and workplace culture recently improved. The hardest part of the job would be the monotonous routine of your typical day, and trying to pitch credit card insurance which is expensive.
CIBC is a great place to work and learn. Enjoy the people who are the clients of CIBC and helping them to achieve their goals each and every day!
Yes i can say that i really loved to work with my colleagues. Very good organization to start with. Success and progression in CIBC is depends on how you are working.
Pros
good working environment, great company
Cons
Don't have anything.
Great for benefits, but managers are the problem, very incompetent,not sure i want to say more other than the entire management staff feel as though they are entitled and the others are just minions
Good place to work learnt alot there and also got to know the financial call centre sales and service role in depth
One of the best employer, I am working with in North America. I am really appreciate the work culture in CIBC.
  1. Sales and Service Technician