CIBC

CIBC Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

I have worked for CIBC for almost 1 year as a QA Analyst. The Manager who I worked with was a very nice person, very supportive, encouraging, enthusiastic, and most importantly a great mentor. I had the privilege of working with her for almost 1 year. After she passed away, I had to search for another opportunity because there are no others who'd provide a better care as she did except for a couple. Sometime later, I have applied for several positions at CIBC and didn't hear back from them even a single time.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Un-biased management, Do not care even if the candidate has worked from them previously in the past
CIBC was a great place to work, from workplace culture to the management team...it was a great experience. Get the complete feel of a team effort. Salary and benefits were good, paid vacation....would recommend to anyone!
I worked with Mort age insurance department ,currently moved to QA department and showing my skills to managements & peers. Cibc is really flexible in time management and shift timings. I learned a lot in deep on Mortgage insurance experience. Looking to grow my career in same field .
Many projects to work in and learn, should improve on working on feedback given by employees on management and work process. People who work should not be the only ones burdened with more work.
Analysis of document in understanding the requirement. Creating and developing the test scripts in UFT and VB. Managing the offshore team. Communicating with the client and sending the status report on weekly and daily basis. Conducting meeting with the team and client.
working with the CIBC with honest integrity, client-focused to protect clients privacey, to prticipate in team work activities, cross training to adopt work place culture. The most enjoable part was to work as quality assurance officer to perform audit.
Best way to learn new things and managers are very polite and work culture so good where they help you to improve your learning abilities and research oriented mechanism
Great staff and helpful CIBC is on par with other financial institutions, in terms of work, culture and compensation. Being on the IT side of the company afforded a more lax work environment than the traditional banking departments. It is a great place to grow your career.
Fun place to work,result oriented, provided learning oppurtunities , best teamwork, always accept the change which makes organization proud and growing
reputable company. good benefits. More tasks added for same job. Job titles change often but not the pay Staff turnover is very high Flexibility in the shift eg can start early as 7 am or 9am Focus is on Sales
Pros
flexibility with shift
Cons
stressful
depends on the team, generally the people are nice to work with but the management team needs to improve themselves. the vacation and benefit are good .
Pros
stable, standard benefit, vacation.
Cons
the culture is not the same any more, the management need to know their emplopyee
For the time being with this company, I've learned a lot in the workplace as well as off. The management team was very cooperative as well as willing to mentor the newer colleagues.
No shortage of projects for you to participate in. Work culture is overall good. Hard to find permanent positions however prior work experience within the financial industry goes along way.
I have worked at CIBC for 1.5 years. I worked with the best team and team manager. My reporter manager was a good combination of professionalism and the personality.
Well manged depart, very goal oriented and right to it. no faltering with these people they get stuff done the have a goal and they go full power to it. The team works as a team should.... together.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
contract
There were a lot of opportunities to learn and professionally grow. So long as you showed the initiative to learn, management would support your professional growth by providing job shadowing, internal courses etc.
A lot of young profession in different project. The office is always busing with people heading for meeting or resolving different issues. Team manager is helpful to point direction when other is getting lost.
Good Culture, help in work life balance, considering on contract with man power very less pay. Very enjoyable and light culture. likes to work and enjou
working as CIBC I have gained lot of experience in QA role, very well organized and well managed. Good flow of work load, great management great team.
A fast pace environment and the people working there are very professional and helpful. We all work well as a team. Very friendly environment
It was really good working with my team. Everyone was supportive and worked together to accomplish the goals needed to help CIBC succeed.
  1. Quality Assurance Analyst