CIBC

CIBC Employee Reviews for Intake Specialist

I chose to work for CIBC because of it's great dynamics. Not only that on the outside, it is one of Canada's chartered banks, but on the inside, it is a challenged workplace, full of ambitious people fighting to give the best service possible. Their devotion is what gives me the desire to work harder and to achieve high goals. The hardest part about my job, is that I have to be as meticulous, organized and concentrated as possible to help my co-workers deliver the best solution for our clients. The most enjoyable part is the outcome of that hard work. I learned how a team can work together and make valuable decisions on a day-to-day basis. I also learned about the Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC); how from scratch. anything is possible by working in coordination and by delivering positive energy.
Loved working with cibc they are very personable and hold great relationships with there clientele. I would recommend cibc for anybody looking for work in a bank
The bank has three strategic business units: Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management, and Capital Markets. It has international operations in the United States, the Caribbean, Asia, and Europe. Globally, CIBC serves more than eleven million clients, and has over 40,000 employees. The company ranks at number 172 on the Forbes Global 2000 listing.[10] CIBC was named the strongest bank in North America and the 3rd strongest bank in the world, by Bloomberg Markets magazine.[11]
Lots of great opportunities. The most enjoyable part of the role is the people that I work with.
Pros
working with a great group of people.
  1. Intake Specialist