CIBC

CIBC Employee Reviews for Credit Specialist in Montréal, QC

Featured review
CIBC selected this as a representative review
Great place to grow and develop as a young professional; works with very notable, high profile, and reputable Canadian clients . Very team-oriented culture. Management open and very approachable — both with respect to day-to-day operations and with to long-term growth initiatives.
I worked in credit cards over the phone customer service and you're pressure to sell and read scripts like a robot they don't allow you to talk to your colleagues while you're on the floor because they knew how much we were complaining about this job maybe I was in the worst department the worst experience is when I had a broken arm and my doctor told me to stop working for a few weeks and they were harassing me to come back to work because everyone was quitting the job my supervisor would call me and ask me how come you're outside if you have a broken home you should stay home and sometimes she would call and say anything and just hang up... very creepy most managers has no management skills and the company don't listen to their employees!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Underpressure sales robotic speech
I absolutely love working for CIBC, I was able to take on 2 different roles in such a short time with CIBC. The environment is great, the company itself is an amazing organization to work for
it was very hard because some customers weren't happy and wouldn't be very polite over the phone . I learned a lot how to guide customers and to keep them calm and to understand their needs and help solving their problems . At the end of the day ,I am happy with my work because I resolved their issues and manage to keep our customers and they are also happy with the service I provide .
Pros
Free lunches, free coffee coupons, gifts
Cons
management doesn't accept the given schedule
review credit bureau reports for credit card applications and accept or decline adequate credit limits. Helped clients to resolve dispute with merchants by reviewing the terms and conditions of the merchant to conclude if the client is eligible to a chargeback (refund). co workers were very nice and professional the general atmosphere was positive Hardest part: repetitiveness Most enjoyable part of the job: find a solution to clients with disputes with merchants
Pros
work atmosphere
Cons
no benefits for contracts
I enjoyed working with CIBC. It was a very professional and friendly environment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CIBC?