CIBC logo

CIBC Employee Reviews for Administrator in London, ON

3.5Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3,486 reviews

Quality Control Administrator

Deadline driven team! High risk functions run through our team. Definitely a team environment but need to be able to work on your own. A support team to other departments in our company. Rely heavily on several departments within the Company, as well as, outside vendor's in order to be able to complete our daily tasks. Fast pace, ever changing environment. High work volumes. Client service orientated. Many levels of Team Leaders, Supervisors and Management structure. Report directly to Team Leader/Supervisors. Many high level decisions must be approved by Management. Hardest part of the job is not having the appropriate tools/applications function/updated properly in order to do our job effectively and in a timely fashion. Hopefully resolved sooner, rather than later. I like the training aspect, always learning and developing current and new skills, customer service, and being busy all the time.

Pros

Benefits, vacation structure

Cons

Parking rates high, work/home balance difficult

Jobs at CIBC