CIBC

CIBC Employee Reviews in Windsor, ON

Featured review
CIBC selected this as a representative review
Great place to grow and develop as a young professional; works with very notable, high profile, and reputable Canadian clients . Very team-oriented culture. Management open and very approachable — both with respect to day-to-day operations and with to long-term growth initiatives.
Great place to work. Management is always helpful, encouraging and supportive. Staff is well diversified and friendly. Work hours are reasonable although some days are longer than others. Would be nice to have a better salary considering the responsibilities but benefits and pension are great.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Can be stressful
Overall a good company. The level of job security has changed due to the banking world changing. The benefits are great and the banking discounts are awesome.
-what I learned is that, the customer is always right, and also customer needs come first. - welcoming customers at the front - balancing at the end of the day. - customer rating you as an excellent customer service Representative.
Pros
N/a
Cons
it depends
Positive environment fostering growth. From entry level to senior leadership there is always opportunity to learn and grow each day. Leadership supports the growth of employees.
- I meet alot of clients in my shifts which help me alot to learn quick and the team iam working with is so supportive which helped me to gain experiance quicker. - Managment is very good and fair they are tring to balance everything for everyone and that caused the workplace culture to be good ,respectfull and friendly. -the hardest part is to keep organized through the day because of volume of clients comming in and tring to help them finish their banking needs faster. -i enjoy this job because iam having a positive relationship with my team and that reflected a positive experince with clients to.
Pros
many charitable activities
Cons
iam part time need more hours
Great workplace with many challenges and lots to learn. New challenges every day, learning to work with a variety of people and problems to solve. Striving for Customer Service at all times.
Pros
Benefits, Salary, Monday-Friday work schedule
Cons
The only way to advance in my previous role was to complete the CSC course
CIBC is a leading member of the Windsor/Essex community, Being a part of this team was rewarding on many levels. I enjoyed the customer facing aspect of my role and the behind the lines support I was able to offer my peers
Help customers with day to day banking needs. Be the first point of contact. Balance your own cash at the end of every shift
I enjoyed the learning experiences I had working with great people.
Pros
Able to deal with Italian customers
Cons
Payscale was low.
CIBC is a horrible place to work. All employees other than management are under payed, over-worked and over stressed. To management, all employees are just a means to an end of reaching their own targets for their own personal gain.
Cons
Great management! Excellent support team. Great opportunty to grow in education.