CIBC logo
CIBC

CIBC Employee Reviews in Prince Albert, SK

Work-life balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,475 reviews

Competitive vibe and huge expectations

Wages are descent in the upper level but the front line staff, first face to face with customers and the referral of potential business staff should be given more training, respected and valued more and definitely paid more.

Pros

Room for advancement

Cons

stressful and competitive environment

Work culture and oveall exp

Your overall experience depends on your branch, co-worker and manager which is different in each branch. CIBC is best to start up as they have a good training program in place.

Not a lot to say positive

Built some great customer relationships and also with some fellow co-workers Management not supportive wage poor benefits good

Pros

Customers

Cons

Expectations

Branch

We as a branch do as many activities together including : group lunches, one department taking turns making lunch or breakfast for the others, bowling etc. Cibc as a whole does not contribute to these activities but our branch helps to keep morale and communications open between the departments as there is such a segregation between the departments due to branch layout. I have worked with some of my co-workers for over 20 years and have a great relationship with them. The hardest part of my job resently is the turnover in Financial Advisors and having to train someone every 6 months. This year alone there has been 3 advisors. The most enjoyable part of my jobs is client satisfaction. I get commented on a weekly basis from my clients on my " Excellent Customer Service". That is my reward.

Jobs at CIBC