CIBC
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

CIBC Employee Reviews in Fort McMurray, AB

Featured review
CIBC selected this as a representative review
Great place to grow and develop as a young professional; works with very notable, high profile, and reputable Canadian clients . Very team-oriented culture. Management open and very approachable — both with respect to day-to-day operations and with to long-term growth initiatives.
They treat you bad. Not appreciated. They play you guys up against each other. Management wasn’t great either. They discuss private info with others
I worked at CIBC for 2 months only and had to leave because of pregnancy . I enjoyed the time and learned a lot in a short period of time . A nice place and lovely environment surrounded by nice people .
A typical day of work for me work be a 8 to 10 hr work day, where I would greet my co worker every day by saying. And even eaten lunch with my co workers . I have learned that our co worker are like family to us, and it is better to work has a team. It is nice to know that even if you have a busy or even a little of a stressful day, that you will pull together. And work/life balance is a very important part of my day. I enjoy to stay upbeat, positive and that will always put a smile of yourself, co-worker or client face. I enjoy a work environment that is busy and have to involve working the public, I mean every job will have it ups and downs, but it is what and how I conduct myself that will always lead to a uplifting outcome.
Pros
working with people, sucess
Cons
long days
A position that allowed me to attend college and still work at the same time. The people I worked with were great.
Pros
Flexible hours and great people
Cons
Volatile customers
We always make sure that we have a comfortable work environment where customer service is our #1 goal.
A day at work for me is helping clients with their complaints and problems. I have learned most aspects of the bank, I have trained most of my coworkers on the teller line and help my managers when needed. They rely on me to do alot of the work that they have no time for like look for teller outages, filing, administrative and various other duties around the bank. I have also been able to handle situations when we get irate customers. I work well with others. Honestly there is no hard part to my job as I catch on very quickly and it all becomes very easy and the most enjoyable part is my clients and the service I provide to them as they leave very pleased.
Pros
benefits, co workers, friendly clients
Cons
people that yell at you when you cant do anything for them
CIBC has some of the friendliest staff and has a wonderful work environment!There is so much room for advancement and loads to learn every day!
Pros
long lunch, location, staff, benefits
Cons
late hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CIBC?
  1. Fort McMurray, AB