CIBC logo

CIBC Employee Reviews in Coquitlam, BC

Work-life balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,474 reviews

ordinary employee

same as all bank, challenge in creative management method, revolution needed in the digital environment. Working in the retail branch, daily work focus on customer service and financial solution advise.

Competetive workplace

CIBC is a fast-paced company to work. Employees need to work effectively in a competetive area. Sales are very important and target-based appraisal can help anybody to move fast.

Its a funplace to work with while being the best

Every day is a new day and I have set up a goal of helping people reaching their Financial goals as to what matters most to them . Meeting and dealing with New people is always a challenge as my advice varies from client to client depending upon their life and circumstances. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning from challenge and change which has become a value of my life. As I have seen where there is no challenge there is no learning...

It is fun place to work

Our colleagues are really nice, we becomes real life time friends, we could get enough support from backup office. Managers are able to coaching. CIBC is my first official place to work, it educate me a lot and give myself opportunity to reach my career goals. I have learn lots from customer service to senior account manager as branch manager backup.My branch is like a family everyone is so so nice. The hardest part of my job is distance from home to work now,long commute

Pros

give opportunity for employees to grow

Cons

System is out-dated

Dont waste your time with this company

I am disappointed to have worked for such a company. They are not focused on customer service but just plain profit. Profiting from people without money. Their business ethic is terrible and work values even worse. they do not support their employees and I do not recommend anyone wasting even a month of their time working for this company.

Jobs at CIBC