CIBC logo
CIBC

CIBC

CIBC Employee Review

Very productive

Working with CIBC as a bank teller was very well structured. Learning programs were allotted time to train and understand the company itself and teller duties. Efficient team environment.

Same role

working at CIBC as teller was friendly, learning experience ,looking forward to go be at work.

As per the summary, typical day at work, got in and was greeted with a friendly smile and everyone saying good morning. Start with posting entries and getting ready for the bank to open. I have learned various services such as foreign currencies,product the bank provides and mainly the customers comes first with providing them with all the help they required with a smile. Management was approachable, it was fast paced but enjoyable workplace with helpful co-workers. I don't feel the job was hard once you have the proper training. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the customers and my co-workers.

Pros

back in the 80's it was easy to get a job at the bank - good benefits

Cons

now you need degrees and still get trained to be a teller - getting promoted
Same role

Great place

The branch I was working was great. It was more like a family. I was part time but I had the possibility of working in different branches short in staff
Same location

The people at this job were great to work

The environment was very toxic, there was lots of office gossip and not a lot of mutual respect amongst the employees. The ethics were low and it made it for a very cut throat place to work at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K