CIBC logo
CIBC

CIBC

CIBC Employee Review

Underpressure environment

I worked in credit cards over the phone customer service and you're pressure to sell and read scripts like a robot they don't allow you to talk to your colleagues while you're on the floor because they knew how much we were complaining about this job maybe I was in the worst department the worst experience is when I had a broken arm and my doctor told me to stop working for a few weeks and they were harassing me to come back to work because everyone was quitting the job my supervisor would call me and ask me how come you're outside if you have a broken home you should stay home and sometimes she would call and say anything and just hang up... very creepy most managers has no management skills and the company don't listen to their employees!

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Underpressure sales robotic speech

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

good workplace to feel like a family and team

great place to get your foot in the door, great place for growth opportunities with the company and a lot of networking opportunities are available as well

Pros

amazing cafe

Cons

cafe hours
Same role

Productivity driven workplace

Productivity driven workplace with many events and initiatives (i.e. catered lunches/reward incentives etc..) to acknowledge and appreciate employees .
Same location

Productif

Environnement du travail est formidable j’ai travaillé avec plusieurs collègues que jai beaucoup apprécié de travailler avec.

Pros

Évolution professionnelle et expérience magnifique

Cons

N/B

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K