CIBC
CIBC Employee Review

The work is very varied and always interesting

29 April 2018
You must be able to change priorities quickly and be able to multi-task. The work is interesting and interaction with clients was the most enjoyable part of the job.
4.0Job security/advancement
14 August 2020
Same role
Financial Service Associate - Imperial Service (Former Employee) - Prince Albert, SK
Wages are descent in the upper level but the front line staff, first face to face with customers and the referral of potential business staff should be given more training, respected and valued more and definitely paid more.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
stressful and competitive environment
12 March 2020
Financial Service Associate (FSA) (Former Employee) - Thompson, MB
The company has excellent benefits and you need to be sure to take advantage of them all as they will definitely increase your earnings. It is a very fast paced environment and you need to be comfortable learning on your own as you can never learn or remember all the information you will need to do your job so it is a continual process.
9 December 2019
Financial Service Associate (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
All in all Cibc, was a great place to work and move up the ladder, until I was promoted to a FSA, the one Advisor was not nice, not flexible, not helpful, critical and was not looking out for me in any way shape or form. It made me look elsewhere for work, and once I got the opportunity to leave, I took it. But I really missed my other position out of the 10 years I was there.
  1. The work is very varied and always interesting