CIBC
CIBC Employee Review

Sales is a priority

26 March 2020
Sales sales sales sales ! Oh I forgot, sales . It doesn’t matter if the client needs the financial product or not. Somehow, You have to reach your quota and you have to figure out how to do it.
1.0Job security/advancement
18 February 2020
Same role
Mobile Financial Sales Specialist - Credit Cards (Current Employee) - Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON
No Incentives and very less pay. Sales pressure is high and constant threat on job. Management is worst and dosen't care about the employees. All they care is Sales and Backstabbing is common here and coworkers are your biggest enemies sponsored by Managers. Divide and Rule policy. Dont work here unless you wanna get screwed up in your career.
1 July 2019
Same roleSame location
Mobile Financial Services Specialist (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Basically, the worse thing that have ever happened to me and I do not wish to my worse enemy. I delivered great results and I have never received any commission or recognition. It is a pain to have to put this experience in my resume. Maybe, you will find a better division, but mine is a no-go for sure.
Pros
stable salary, some medical benefits
Cons
crazy schedules, no commission, lack of recognition, highly unprofessional
23 January 2021
Same location
Learning Designer (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
I had a 47 year career with CIBC. There were many opportunities for me to advance my career starting with my experience at the branch level and continuing with VISA centre where I was so fortunate to be involved in so many aspects of CIBC.
  1. Sales is a priority