CIBC logo
CIBC

CIBC

CIBC Employee Review

Quality Control Administrator

Deadline driven team! High risk functions run through our team. Definitely a team environment but need to be able to work on your own. A support team to other departments in our company. Rely heavily on several departments within the Company, as well as, outside vendor's in order to be able to complete our daily tasks. Fast pace, ever changing environment. High work volumes. Client service orientated. Many levels of Team Leaders, Supervisors and Management structure. Report directly to Team Leader/Supervisors. Many high level decisions must be approved by Management. Hardest part of the job is not having the appropriate tools/applications function/updated properly in order to do our job effectively and in a timely fashion. Hopefully resolved sooner, rather than later. I like the training aspect, always learning and developing current and new skills, customer service, and being busy all the time.

Pros

Benefits, vacation structure

Cons

Parking rates high, work/home balance difficult

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Worst HR ever seen

Find a job somewhere else. No chance to move internally. HR person could turn around to make himself as an IT manager. Can you imagine an HR staff could make himself an manager?
Same role

Benefits of the workplace and being an employee

CIBC has been a great company to work for, I have been with this company for over 7 years. As an employee you recieved employee banking benefits, health benefits and pension which are good.
Same location

The people at this job were great to work

The environment was very toxic, there was lots of office gossip and not a lot of mutual respect amongst the employees. The ethics were low and it made it for a very cut throat place to work at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K