CIBC
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
CIBC Employee Review

Productive working environment and amazing coworkers.

5 January 2021
I have been working in CIBC for more than 13 years holding different roles. Not all the departments in CIBC are the same; hence the work experience. I worked in one of the most critical and key divisions in CIBC responsible to create, maintain, and enhance customer information in whole CIBC and associated firms outside of Canada. In regards to that particular devision I was extremely satisfied with my working environment specially people who I worked with. As a contractor I really felt that my service is valued and in return I did my best to contribute as much as I could. Relationship of people in the teams I worked was very friendly and at the same time very professional.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Satsifaction
4 February 2017
Same roleSame location
Senior Software Solution Designer (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
A diverse working environment with very skilled workers. A team oriented and cooperative working culture. I had the opportunities to work in very large scale enterprise projects with very tight deadlines. I really like the business and technical challenges that I need to face and overcome to provide viable and strategic solutions.
Pros
Work flexibility that works best with my personal life schedules
Cons
None I can think of.
9 March 2021
Same location
Enterprise Incident Manager (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Love imperial bank- I think I can retire here.Great culture, great work ethics, great banking products for employees.Supportive managers to Executive Vice Presidents
Pros
Work culture
26 February 2021
Same location
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
You are just a number to drive sales...they don't care if you have covid or anything else...tick the boxes...makes sure the bs metrics add up. If you like micromanagement..you'll love CIBC.
Pros
Cons
Everythin
  1. Productive working environment and amazing coworkers.