CIBC
CIBC Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

22 July 2020
I have worked for CIBC for almost 1 year as a QA Analyst. The Manager who I worked with was a very nice person, very supportive, encouraging, enthusiastic, and most importantly a great mentor. I had the privilege of working with her for almost 1 year. After she passed away, I had to search for another opportunity because there are no others who'd provide a better care as she did except for a couple. Sometime later, I have applied for several positions at CIBC and didn't hear back from them even a single time.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Fun
Cons
Un-biased management, Do not care even if the candidate has worked from them previously in the past
26 May 2020
Same roleSame location
QA Analyst (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
CIBC was a great place to work, from workplace culture to the management team...it was a great experience. Get the complete feel of a team effort. Salary and benefits were good, paid vacation....would recommend to anyone!
5 December 2019
Same role
Quality Assurance Officer (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I worked with Mort age insurance department ,currently moved to QA department and showing my skills to managements & peers. Cibc is really flexible in time management and shift timings. I learned a lot in deep on Mortgage insurance experience. Looking to grow my career in same field .
29 April 2021
Same location
Credit Counselor (Former Employee) - 750 Lawrence Avenue, Toronto ON
The lack of a consistent management as manager was always absent. Staff was left most days in managed. Had to depend on a backup system that was not always available to team.
Pros
Employee recognition
Cons
Stressful environment at times
  1. Productive and fun workplace