CIBC
CIBC Employee Review

Please do not work there

25 June 2020
I worked as a call center representative for the care department for credit card. If you love yourself enough and care about your health, do me a favor and do not work for them. It is an incredibly stressful environment. People were always on sick leave and as a results we were under staffed. Even managers would quit and would give the excuse that they found a better position in the company
1.0Job security/advancement
Benefits
Cons
Mental health
3 May 2021
Représentant de service à la clientèle (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
In general it is very good place to work. But it depends what is your position and time you should work. Sometimes they dont have enough employee and you should work more than usual.
30 March 2021
Manager, Regulatory Supervidion (Former Employee) - Montreal and Calgary
I enjoyed a 23 year career with CIBC and held various titles. Very happy. Wonderful people, good Management overall. Made great memories. Entry level employees have lots of room to advance. The firm believes in their employees’ Development.?
Pros
Room to grow- lots to learn
Cons
Can be stressful at times. Not for the timid
1 February 2021
Représentant des services financiers (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Let me be perfectly clear on this review, I am not here to bash a company or talk bad about it. It was a wonderful first experience and I have wonderful memories only because I had a wonderful Team (co workers) in which I could rely on and a great progress leader. At the end, the end of progress or follow up, the endless critics on some mistake you have done with no gratitude for the great work you are doing ended making my stay a h3ll. The progress leader with no much experience was a problem when you needed help. The overwhelming work of the Team leaders. At the end of the day, administration and PR and HR was a disaster. but others had a great time over there after some changes. I highly recommend this is ever you apply. A corporation is a corporation (they want perfection and results). so keep this in mind and always keep your mental health check.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hard calls, hours
  1. Please do not work there