CIBC
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
CIBC Employee Review

Pay was less as compared to the stress they gave

18 July 2020
Training is pathetic. Team leader is just there to sit and warm chairs, they say they are there to support however in reality they stress you to a level that you will happily quit the job. I worked as a customer service representative in regina, some of the team support leaders tortured me to an extent that I could not sleep at night. I informed the management and they removed that team leader and shifted him to sales however this did not ended, the friends of that particular team support leader started to take revenge. There was a time where a team support leader was asking me how did you got this job? what did you learn in your training? Things were so bad that I would just cry for hours. They will be really nice in fornt of Manager or higher level of management staff, Management should understand this and start taking feedbacks of Team leaders and team support leaders from newly hired employees. I had really bad time working there. The job is not rocket science, you will get it however the people around you would make it worst for you.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
pay
18 February 2021
Same role
Inbound Banking Customer Agent (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
* Great training team, management fair, friendly and caring.* Weekly reviews, great information, great training tools involved with self learning, training class.
18 November 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Lots of opportunities for advancement, great sense of comraderie and work place has many fun functions. Great place for competitive people who are looking for advancement in their career. Good company incentives
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Competitive
8 February 2021
Same location
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) - Regina, SK
If you thrive in a fast paced corporate environment, this is the place for you. But you get to meet great colleagues from different cultures and you can even get motivated to put in your best depending on your personality.
Pros
Diverse workplace
Cons
Fast paced
  1. Pay was less as compared to the stress they gave