CIBC logo
CIBC

CIBC

CIBC Employee Review

Its a funplace to work with while being the best

Every day is a new day and I have set up a goal of helping people reaching their Financial goals as to what matters most to them . Meeting and dealing with New people is always a challenge as my advice varies from client to client depending upon their life and circumstances. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning from challenge and change which has become a value of my life. As I have seen where there is no challenge there is no learning...

Same role

No concern for employee state of mind.

Unclear management, Stressfull work conditions.This company will change your shift and duties as it sees fit.They pretend to care for thier customers but their business practices show they only care about tge bottom line.It's a bank...we all know what they are.This one isn't any different.

Pros

Paycheck

Cons

Everything else.
Same role

Great company and managers

A typical day at work: taking inbound calls and making outbound calls.What I learned: multi-tasking, quick thinking, problem-solving, patience.Management: managers were more than great, genuinely care for employee's well-being, very accomodating and understanding.Workplace culture: very friendly, coworkers and managers are all very welcoming and kind.The hardest part of the job: having thick skin and patience when selling products or when facing rude clients on the phone.Enjoyable parts: coworkers, benefits, and pay.

Pros

free coffee at the office

Cons

Not the best hours for work-life balance
Same location

Competetive workplace

CIBC is a fast-paced company to work. Employees need to work effectively in a competetive area. Sales are very important and target-based appraisal can help anybody to move fast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K
1.2K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare CIBC with

• CIBC
  • Its a funplace to work with while being the best