CIBC logo
CIBC

CIBC

CIBC Employee Review

it was a fun place to work with tale tennis and gym.

i had a normal day,i learned about banking and customer service,the managment were great,my coworkers were very friendly.the hardest part was working nightshift,the enjoyable part was learning about banking and customer service,

Pros

we had no free lunch

Cons

it was long hours

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Draining

Nice place to work at if you want an office type of job, but the management isn’t as good as how i expected them to be. Also, they dont give as much importance to employees who are hired thru agencies and kinda treat us as disposable, so this made me regret so much about my decisions of working for this company.

Pros

Free coffee/tea

Cons

Spontaneous extending of hours
Same role

Great people to work with

I have been there for almost 7 years. Great people to work with and they offer great benefits and fair pay to their employees. Only down fall is can only get part-time hours.
Same location

A great company to work for.

I had a 47 year career with CIBC. There were many opportunities for me to advance my career starting with my experience at the branch level and continuing with VISA centre where I was so fortunate to be involved in so many aspects of CIBC.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K