CIBC
Happiness score is 61 out of 100
CIBC Employee Review

I was processing a night deposit.

30 April 2017
Processing night deposit that was gathered from different branches of the bank. People working here are very serious and there is no time to talk with your co worker as the nature of the job is very hard. There's a lot of cash, coins, cheques around you. Camera surveillance is all over the place. The quota for processing the deposits varies each day. For example, Friday - Sunday the quota to process the deposit is 42deposit account per hour. In this type of job, you have to type fast, think fast and work fast. 100% accuracy for work is needed.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
All parts of your body is working
Cons
working on weekend
13 September 2020
Same role
Clerk (Former Employee) - Victoria, BC
Nice place to work at if you want an office type of job, but the management isn’t as good as how i expected them to be. Also, they dont give as much importance to employees who are hired thru agencies and kinda treat us as disposable, so this made me regret so much about my decisions of working for this company.
Pros
Free coffee/tea
Cons
Spontaneous extending of hours
22 August 2019
Same role
Verification clerk (Current Employee) - Dartmouth, NS
I have been there for almost 7 years. Great people to work with and they offer great benefits and fair pay to their employees. Only down fall is can only get part-time hours.
8 March 2021
Same location
Team Leader - Sr. IT Project Manager (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Very strong governance model, additional effort required to comply with methodologies that some times was not allocated in effort estimates for projects.Hard working team members, a lot of experience in the business available from senior team members
  1. I was processing a night deposit.