CIBC logo
Happiness score is 60 out of 100Average

CIBC

CIBC Employee Review

Heavy volume,Target Oriented and Productive

My main responsibility is to dispatch the customer's copies of deposit slips. A heavy volume of duplicates to be sorted and mail back daily which is highly detail oriented and also confidential subject. Each slight mistake may considered as a privacy issue and it is the hardest part to main accuracy, while dealing with over two thousand deposit slips daily. In addition to sorting and mailing them under various mailing sources, it is my responsibility to maintain the address lists and update them. I am the only person doing this duty in my work place. How ever, when I finish my workload in time I feel so happy.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Draining

Nice place to work at if you want an office type of job, but the management isn’t as good as how i expected them to be. Also, they dont give as much importance to employees who are hired thru agencies and kinda treat us as disposable, so this made me regret so much about my decisions of working for this company.

Pros

Free coffee/tea

Cons

Spontaneous extending of hours
Same role

Great people to work with

I have been there for almost 7 years. Great people to work with and they offer great benefits and fair pay to their employees. Only down fall is can only get part-time hours.
Same location

Coworkers are great

Tenure managers are rude and demeaning Senior managers are never positive about your results, they are always negativePay is too lowBonus are low as wellCo workers are greatOverall I would give it a 3 out if 5

Pros

Coworkers are great

Cons

Managers are rude and targets to high, too little pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K