CIBC logo
CIBC

CIBC

CIBC Employee Review

Has great benefits but you need to be able to self learn

The company has excellent benefits and you need to be sure to take advantage of them all as they will definitely increase your earnings. It is a very fast paced environment and you need to be comfortable learning on your own as you can never learn or remember all the information you will need to do your job so it is a continual process.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Competitive vibe and huge expectations

Wages are descent in the upper level but the front line staff, first face to face with customers and the referral of potential business staff should be given more training, respected and valued more and definitely paid more.

Pros

Room for advancement

Cons

stressful and competitive environment
Same role

Financial Service Associate for small Business

All in all Cibc, was a great place to work and move up the ladder, until I was promoted to a FSA, the one Advisor was not nice, not flexible, not helpful, critical and was not looking out for me in any way shape or form. It made me look elsewhere for work, and once I got the opportunity to leave, I took it. But I really missed my other position out of the 10 years I was there.
Same location

Horrible work experience

The worst bank to work for. Absolutely hated working here. Management was horrible. All they care about is how many units you get whether it means that if we are helping the client or not.

Cons

Bad management, bad compensation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K
1.2K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare CIBC with

• CIBC
  • Has great benefits but you need to be able to self learn