CIBC
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
CIBC Employee Review

16 March 2020
Great leadership team and people first environment. ... I personally have improved my interpersonal skills working in this place. You have the opportunity to learn from different programs and to work with people from different backgrounds that have enriched my work culture. Jobs
5.0Job security/advancement
8 February 2021
Same role
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) - Regina, SK
If you thrive in a fast paced corporate environment, this is the place for you. But you get to meet great colleagues from different cultures and you can even get motivated to put in your best depending on your personality.
Pros
Diverse workplace
Cons
Fast paced
5 February 2021
Same role
Senior Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Give it asecond thought.too much sales pressure with poor training. Unrealistic targets and goals.The pay and benefits do not worth all the pressure. Managers bully you if you can’t meet your targets and favouritism rules.
1 March 2021
Same location
Credit Counsellor (Former Employee) - North York, ON
CIBC has been the worst place to work at. Especially their department called Client Account Management (CAM) at 750 Lawerence W. Extreme Favouritism and not a single team building activity. Managers and higher management go out together after work, so if you ever feel that you're being treated unfairly, no point in speaking out because "NO ONE CARES". They will find something wrong against you sooner or later, so if you are not in their good books, then it doesn't matter how you perform. You will always be treated unfairly. Managers have no team skill, they promote people who they like and it has nothing to do with your performance. The worst corporate culture ever. This is for CAM department only, not sure about other places.
Pros
Benefits, unpaid vacation days
Cons
Worst Management, Toxic Culture
  1. Great leadership team and people first environment. ... I personally have improved my interpersonal skills working in this place. You have the opportu