CIBC
CIBC Employee Review

Good management

3 May 2021
In general it is very good place to work. But it depends what is your position and time you should work. Sometimes they dont have enough employee and you should work more than usual.
4.0Job security/advancement
1 February 2021
Same roleSame location
Représentant des services financiers (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Let me be perfectly clear on this review, I am not here to bash a company or talk bad about it. It was a wonderful first experience and I have wonderful memories only because I had a wonderful Team (co workers) in which I could rely on and a great progress leader. At the end, the end of progress or follow up, the endless critics on some mistake you have done with no gratitude for the great work you are doing ended making my stay a h3ll. The progress leader with no much experience was a problem when you needed help. The overwhelming work of the Team leaders. At the end of the day, administration and PR and HR was a disaster. but others had a great time over there after some changes. I highly recommend this is ever you apply. A corporation is a corporation (they want perfection and results). so keep this in mind and always keep your mental health check.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hard calls, hours
15 April 2019
Same roleSame location
Représentant (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Night selling for various insurance and banking related products. Workplace culture was mostly fun, but focused solely on sales at the detriment of customer service. Hardest part was working solely evenings and weekends.
4 June 2021
Same location
Responsable analyse de crédit CIBC (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Environnement du travail est formidable j’ai travaillé avec plusieurs collègues que jai beaucoup apprécié de travailler avec.
Pros
Évolution professionnelle et expérience magnifique
Cons
N/B