CIBC
Happiness score is 61 out of 100
CIBC Employee Review

Financial Service Associate for small Business

9 December 2019
All in all Cibc, was a great place to work and move up the ladder, until I was promoted to a FSA, the one Advisor was not nice, not flexible, not helpful, critical and was not looking out for me in any way shape or form. It made me look elsewhere for work, and once I got the opportunity to leave, I took it. But I really missed my other position out of the 10 years I was there.
5.0Job security/advancement
14 August 2020
Same role
Financial Service Associate - Imperial Service (Former Employee) - Prince Albert, SK
Wages are descent in the upper level but the front line staff, first face to face with customers and the referral of potential business staff should be given more training, respected and valued more and definitely paid more.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
stressful and competitive environment
12 March 2020
Same role
Financial Service Associate (FSA) (Former Employee) - Thompson, MB
The company has excellent benefits and you need to be sure to take advantage of them all as they will definitely increase your earnings. It is a very fast paced environment and you need to be comfortable learning on your own as you can never learn or remember all the information you will need to do your job so it is a continual process.
15 June 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
stressful environment, work load is more than salary paid. Overtime never paid. No promotions. performed Two People job, when they short staff. no Appreciation
Cons
unpaid overtime
  1. Financial Service Associate for small Business