CIBC
CIBC Employee Review

Fast paced and dynamic

30 March 2021
I enjoyed a 23 year career with CIBC and held various titles. Very happy. Wonderful people, good Management overall. Made great memories. Entry level employees have lots of room to advance. The firm believes in their employees’ Development.?
Pros
Room to grow- lots to learn
Cons
Can be stressful at times. Not for the timid
3 May 2021
Représentant de service à la clientèle (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
In general it is very good place to work. But it depends what is your position and time you should work. Sometimes they dont have enough employee and you should work more than usual.
1 February 2021
Représentant des services financiers (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Let me be perfectly clear on this review, I am not here to bash a company or talk bad about it. It was a wonderful first experience and I have wonderful memories only because I had a wonderful Team (co workers) in which I could rely on and a great progress leader. At the end, the end of progress or follow up, the endless critics on some mistake you have done with no gratitude for the great work you are doing ended making my stay a h3ll. The progress leader with no much experience was a problem when you needed help. The overwhelming work of the Team leaders. At the end of the day, administration and PR and HR was a disaster. but others had a great time over there after some changes. I highly recommend this is ever you apply. A corporation is a corporation (they want perfection and results). so keep this in mind and always keep your mental health check.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hard calls, hours
6 October 2020
Teller (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
This was a time before computers, 1979. When being a teller was not about retail goals and sales were not part of the job description of teller. Everyone was upbeat and customer service was most important.
Pros
Such a great place to work and learn
Cons
Everything was manual. No computers.
  1. Fast paced and dynamic