CIBC
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
CIBC Employee Review

cultural environment and open minded

10 January 2020
since I'm working at Cibc I've learned new things in the finance industry and always keep learning. my overall experience working at Cibc is memorable however in terms of the scheduling there is more work to be done. The reason that I always get is the business needs therefore to be able to have employees ho stay loyal toothier work place there needs to be an understanding of the employee's persona life. Many of us work odd hors and also work on weekends. After 2 years this should change and realize that if you're able to bless your employees , your employees will the bless you.
4.0Job security/advancement
18 February 2021
Same role
Inbound Banking Customer Agent (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
* Great training team, management fair, friendly and caring.* Weekly reviews, great information, great training tools involved with self learning, training class.
18 November 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Lots of opportunities for advancement, great sense of comraderie and work place has many fun functions. Great place for competitive people who are looking for advancement in their career. Good company incentives
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Competitive
3 May 2021
Same location
Représentant de service à la clientèle (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
In general it is very good place to work. But it depends what is your position and time you should work. Sometimes they dont have enough employee and you should work more than usual.
  1. cultural environment and open minded