CIBC logo
CIBC

CIBC

CIBC Employee Review

Company acknowledge employees birthday.

Turn on your PC, Unlock your desk drawers sort out your work for the day by prioritize what needs to be curior sent by regular mail or place at counter for pick-up by client. Prepare shares for broker to sell.I learn time management skills.Meet with management to discuss transaction or to have documents endorse.All co-workers in group get along beautifully and work well together.Hardest part of the job is lifting boxes to do research when required.Most enjoyable part of the job is having customers well pleased with the work you have done on their behalf.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Worst HR ever seen

Find a job somewhere else. No chance to move internally. HR person could turn around to make himself as an IT manager. Can you imagine an HR staff could make himself an manager?
Same roleSame location

Benefits of the workplace and being an employee

CIBC has been a great company to work for, I have been with this company for over 7 years. As an employee you recieved employee banking benefits, health benefits and pension which are good.
Same location

Leaders lead by example

After working here for almost 5 years, I wanna say, if I ever become a boss I wanna be a boss like my bosses. The colleagues are also very helpful.This place is amazing.

Pros

Great managers and colleagues

Cons

Long sitting hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K
1.2K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare CIBC with

• CIBC
  • Company acknowledge employees birthday.