CIBC logo
CIBC

CIBC

CIBC Employee Review

Black office enivorment

Routine job, easily done. Not enough hours they have a gym that was nice. Acquired typing numeric skills with speed, and dealt with stressful situations.

Pros

Pot luck days

Cons

Not enough hours

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Draining

Nice place to work at if you want an office type of job, but the management isn’t as good as how i expected them to be. Also, they dont give as much importance to employees who are hired thru agencies and kinda treat us as disposable, so this made me regret so much about my decisions of working for this company.

Pros

Free coffee/tea

Cons

Spontaneous extending of hours
Same role

Great people to work with

I have been there for almost 7 years. Great people to work with and they offer great benefits and fair pay to their employees. Only down fall is can only get part-time hours.
Same location

Hard working team, stressful work environment, sometimes unrealistic expectations for deliverables

Very strong governance model, additional effort required to comply with methodologies that some times was not allocated in effort estimates for projects.Hard working team members, a lot of experience in the business available from senior team members

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K