CIBC
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
CIBC Employee Review

At first it was amazing

1 February 2021
Let me be perfectly clear on this review, I am not here to bash a company or talk bad about it. It was a wonderful first experience and I have wonderful memories only because I had a wonderful Team (co workers) in which I could rely on and a great progress leader. At the end, the end of progress or follow up, the endless critics on some mistake you have done with no gratitude for the great work you are doing ended making my stay a h3ll. The progress leader with no much experience was a problem when you needed help. The overwhelming work of the Team leaders. At the end of the day, administration and PR and HR was a disaster. but others had a great time over there after some changes. I highly recommend this is ever you apply. A corporation is a corporation (they want perfection and results). so keep this in mind and always keep your mental health check.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hard calls, hours
15 April 2019
Same roleSame location
Représentant (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Night selling for various insurance and banking related products. Workplace culture was mostly fun, but focused solely on sales at the detriment of customer service. Hardest part was working solely evenings and weekends.
2 January 2016
Same role
PERSONAL BANKING REPRESENTIVE (Current Employee) - Fredericton, NB
Good people to work with. Can get stressful at times but so can anywhere you work, it's fast paced and but overall good place to work.
30 March 2021
Same location
Manager, Regulatory Supervidion (Former Employee) - Montreal and Calgary
I enjoyed a 23 year career with CIBC and held various titles. Very happy. Wonderful people, good Management overall. Made great memories. Entry level employees have lots of room to advance. The firm believes in their employees’ Development.?
Pros
Room to grow- lots to learn
Cons
Can be stressful at times. Not for the timid
  1. At first it was amazing