CIBC
CIBC Employee Review

A good workplace but with many challenges

3 March 2020
The workload is manageable, however, recognition is not as the employee deserves. Employee extra mile is taken for granted, however, some of the team members are very supportive and appreciating support given to them. Management is fair but could do far better for the employees.
3.0Job security/advancement
3 May 2021
Représentant de service à la clientèle (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
In general it is very good place to work. But it depends what is your position and time you should work. Sometimes they dont have enough employee and you should work more than usual.
30 March 2021
Manager, Regulatory Supervidion (Former Employee) - Montreal and Calgary
I enjoyed a 23 year career with CIBC and held various titles. Very happy. Wonderful people, good Management overall. Made great memories. Entry level employees have lots of room to advance. The firm believes in their employees’ Development.?
Pros
Room to grow- lots to learn
Cons
Can be stressful at times. Not for the timid
1 February 2021
Représentant des services financiers (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Let me be perfectly clear on this review, I am not here to bash a company or talk bad about it. It was a wonderful first experience and I have wonderful memories only because I had a wonderful Team (co workers) in which I could rely on and a great progress leader. At the end, the end of progress or follow up, the endless critics on some mistake you have done with no gratitude for the great work you are doing ended making my stay a h3ll. The progress leader with no much experience was a problem when you needed help. The overwhelming work of the Team leaders. At the end of the day, administration and PR and HR was a disaster. but others had a great time over there after some changes. I highly recommend this is ever you apply. A corporation is a corporation (they want perfection and results). so keep this in mind and always keep your mental health check.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hard calls, hours
  1. A good workplace but with many challenges