CIBC
Happiness score is 58 out of 100
CIBC Employee Review

A diverse and dynamic working environment and friendly culture.

4 February 2017
A diverse working environment with very skilled workers. A team oriented and cooperative working culture. I had the opportunities to work in very large scale enterprise projects with very tight deadlines. I really like the business and technical challenges that I need to face and overcome to provide viable and strategic solutions.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Work flexibility that works best with my personal life schedules
Cons
None I can think of.
5 January 2021
Same roleSame location
Senior Software Solution Designer (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I have been working in CIBC for more than 13 years holding different roles. Not all the departments in CIBC are the same; hence the work experience. I worked in one of the most critical and key divisions in CIBC responsible to create, maintain, and enhance customer information in whole CIBC and associated firms outside of Canada. In regards to that particular devision I was extremely satisfied with my working environment specially people who I worked with. As a contractor I really felt that my service is valued and in return I did my best to contribute as much as I could. Relationship of people in the teams I worked was very friendly and at the same time very professional.
Pros
Satsifaction
29 April 2021
Same location
Credit Counselor (Former Employee) - 750 Lawrence Avenue, Toronto ON
The lack of a consistent management as manager was always absent. Staff was left most days in managed. Had to depend on a backup system that was not always available to team.
Pros
Employee recognition
Cons
Stressful environment at times
16 March 2021
Same location
Administrator (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Find a job somewhere else. No chance to move internally. HR person could turn around to make himself as an IT manager. Can you imagine an HR staff could make himself an manager?
  1. A diverse and dynamic working environment and friendly culture.