Manager was only interested in moving to the next level up himself. No help for new employees. Pressure not to complete or pay attention to training but instead make cold calls and sell. Staff, even new ones left to manage the branch by themselves. Left all complains to staff to handle then blame staff that client left. Cut backs after cut backs, increased work loads without proper compensation. I’ve heard the flock of new immigrants is helping them underpay and overload.
Overworked, underpaid, management has no idea what they're doing and they treat their employees bad.
Too far from residence
Cibc's non compliance with iiroc rules and its desire to cover all up
Family matter, need to leave Canada
Offered higher salary at different bank.
The market crashed
Relocated to British Columbia
Low pay, unreachable targets, bad management , always short of staff.
- If you were to leave CIBC, what would be the reason?28 people answered
- Does CIBC require background check?18 people answered
- What would you suggest CIBC management do to prevent others from leaving?17 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CIBC?14 people answered
- What's the approximate average annual salary of CIBC senior financial advisor in Brampton, ON?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BANQUE CIBC?9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CIBC about how to improve the company?8 people answered
- What benefits does CIBC offer?8 people answered
- What is the company culture at CIBC?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at CIBC?8 people answered