Value your full time employees. Don't make them dependent for their job on others. You hired them because they are also qualified. Stop forcing them to do sales. Appreciate independent FSR too instead of appreciating all the time who is dependent on mobile consultant for meeting their day to day investment targets.
Pay employees an equitable wage, and change the bonus compensation model so that it does not promote mediocrity (your most talented people should be paid the most). Constant cuts to teller hours and management layoffs has created a toxic culture that undermines branches willingness to provide good service to our clients. If senior management really wanted us to be the leader in client experience, they wouldn't have laid off 400+ people with the title "Manager, Client Experience."
In the contact centre respect needs to start from the director and down. Staff is not valued and mid managers are afraid to speak up
Change the policy that current CIBC employees must bc working in their position for at least a year in order to transfer internally to another position.
I now work for the competition who pays me much more because my own employer didn’t appreciate me even though I was a top performer
Provide more internal opportunities
Stop the up selling on every call just to make targets
To increase salary
Very difficult to say, some leave for money some leave due to high unattainable targets
Stop forcing your employees to up-sell products!!!!
- If you were to leave CIBC, what would be the reason?28 people answered
- Does CIBC require background check?18 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at CIBC?15 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CIBC?14 people answered
- What's the approximate average annual salary of CIBC senior financial advisor in Brampton, ON?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BANQUE CIBC?9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CIBC about how to improve the company?8 people answered
- What benefits does CIBC offer?8 people answered
- What is the company culture at CIBC?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at CIBC?8 people answered