Be yourself. You're either a good fit for banking or you're not. Just be yourself and the interviewer will know if you're wasting your time, or if you are truly a good fit for banking.
Doing thorough research on the company and speaking confidently during interview process.
Send in your resume and be prepared to do everything under the sun for very little wages
Show up 15 minutes early, dress well, smile and look your interviewer in the eye.
Sales experience information
Come prepared with specific examples from previous work experience. CIBC uses behavioural interviewing.
They like people who speak other languages than english. Be prepared to work unpaid overtime
To prepare for a interview with CIBC I would review and allow myself to become familiar with CIBC website. I would do my homework and get to know who the people and mangers names are.
And go to my interview confident and proud of myself
Have lots of sales experience information, that's what they want
Look your best and be prepared!
- If you were to leave CIBC, what would be the reason?28 people answered
- Does CIBC require background check?18 people answered
- What would you suggest CIBC management do to prevent others from leaving?17 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at CIBC?15 people answered
- What's the approximate average annual salary of CIBC senior financial advisor in Brampton, ON?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BANQUE CIBC?9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CIBC about how to improve the company?8 people answered
- What benefits does CIBC offer?8 people answered
- What is the company culture at CIBC?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at CIBC?8 people answered