CI Investments Inc

CI Investments Inc Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative3 reviews
Canada3 reviews
I honestly loved the employees I thought everyone was so nice and the company really promotes growth. You often don't see employees in roles for much longer than 2 years without getting a promotion. The culture is great and the office is beautiful and as a younger employee I really enjoyed the culture and thought everyone was very great to work with.

Definitely, recommend the company if you are looking to start your career off in finance!
Pros
Awesome building, pool table, patio, ping-pong table, great lunch room, and great location!
Front line staff are paid less than industry standards. Service level agreement means staff are constantly pressured on their performance, despite frequent staff shortages.

Upward mobility is limited to those that are friends of the upper management or have been picked out beforehand. Job performance does not impact salary much.

It's an ok place to get your foot in the door, but I wouldn't stay.
Cons
Not a meritocracy
Decent culture with issues in management and how they handle themselves with the employees. Glass tower mentality at the corporate level. Always asking for change but they never deliver on promises to employees. After a while it gets old.
Pros
Lots of young employees
Cons
Upper management needs to go if they want to change things.