CI Investments Inc Employee Reviews in York, ON
York, ON1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 58 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
When management believes you are a bad employee it is impossible to fix it. The reps are over worked and under appreciated. You can get bad feedback all year long and be given a year end review that says you are meeting job requirements. As the bad feedback is based on factless feedback and could be your manager is having a bad day. The reps are amazing but many stay in a jobs longer than they should because management doesn’t like them. I’ve seen over qualified candidates get refused jobs because of a mistake from when they first started at the company.
Management, and resources to go to for help
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more CI Investments Inc reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CI Investments Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 58 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about CI Investments Inc
- What should you wear to an interview at CI Investments Inc?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at CI Investments Inc?3 people answered
- Does CI Investments Inc allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What benefits does CI Investments Inc offer?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at CI Investments Inc?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at CI Investments Inc?2 people answered
- Does CI Investments Inc require background check?One person answered
- What is CI Investments Inc sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at CI Investments Inc?One person answered
- Est-ce un environnement seulement anglophone?
See all questions and answers